You made it here. That’s a really great start. You may be feeling ready to make a change, shake things up, or continue the positive path of growth that you’re on. Today, we all face serious challenges. Men are faced with tough questions about what it means, and what it takes, to maintain the strength and power of healthy masculinity without the destructive dominance that we see facing us on the news and in our communities. We need strong men to solve the problems that we are confronting, and yet we also need men that are able and willing to access all aspects of the human spectrum of emotions and actions. We need men who are tough and kind, fierce and nurturing, powerful and compassionate. The ManKind Project helps real, powerful, good men join together and create the structures, institutions, and communities that will foster peace, safety, and accountability in our societies. The ManKind Project helps men make the difficult transition into a new sense of purpose and healthy mature manhood. You might be ready to take a risk and see what life’s like on the other side of the door you’ve come to. What is MKP? It’s a new way of being for men…and the hope for creating a new culture out of that new way of being for humanity.
- We are not just about simple survival – we teach men how to take care of themselves and thrive.
- We are not the “old” warriors – we do teach men to use their archetypal warrior energy.
- We are not a religion – we do encourage men to find and trust their own spirituality.
- We are not a big business – we do use sound economic principles and good management.
- We are not a civil rights or social justice organization – we do love justice and stand for human rights.
If you’re ready to make a bold choice, that door can be thrown wide open. The ManKind Project presents a training for men called the New Warrior Training Adventure (NWTA). At the NWTA, you’ll be challenged and supported to learn more about yourself in 48 hours than you’ve probably learned in the last 20 years.