Do it for you. Do it for the adventure! We honor your interest in the New Warrior Training Adventure (NWTA) and the ManKind Project! The NWTA is all about getting your life right for you. While we cannot offer a guarantee that you will alter your life during the NWTA, our experience tells us there isn’t anything out there that’s better at doing just that.
- Feb 7-9, Dancing Deer, Templeton, CA Register
- Mar 27-29, Camp Augusta, Nevada City, CA Register
- May 15-17, Humanist Hall, Oakland, CA (Urban NWTA; special registration requirement, contact Randall for more details.)
- Jun 12-14, Donner Mine Camp, Nevada City, CA Register
- Sep 11-13, Camp Royaneh, Cazadero, CA Register
7-day $150 transferable cancellation fee; if you cancel within 7 days of your NWTA (after 5 p.m. the Friday before you NWTA) you will be offered another NWTA and your $150 will then be transferred to that NWTA.
Payment plans available. After you pay the $150 deposit, how does an auto-pay, four-month, no-interest payment plan sound to you? You sign up allowing us to bill your credit or debit card for the remaining $599 balance ($149.75/month). Simple. Just let Randall know.
Enrollment & NWTA questions? Contact:
Randall Larson-Maynard, Enrollment Coordinator; 530-219-7630 or email@example.com.